“Pigs In a blanket” is an appetizer consisting of small sausages wrapped in pastry. We hate that name so we came up with our own!
- Daiya Cheddar Cheese Shreds
- Vegan hot dog brand (Any kind you’d like)
- Immaculate Baking Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil – or grease it lightly.
- Pop and roll out your crescents. Assemble your piggies! Slice the “dogs” into either halves or quarters and roll them into the triangle crescents with a pinch of vegan Daiya cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.