This super easy recipe serves 4 and cooks in 30 minutes!
- 200 grams of puy lentils
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 200 grams of ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1 large bunch of fresh-leaf parsley
- 1 large bunch of fresh mint
- 4 tbs of Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Rinse the lentils, then cook in plenty of salted water until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Trim and finely slice the spring onions, halve the tomatoes, then pick and finely chop the herb leaves.
- Mix the cooled lentils with the spring onions, tomatoes, herbs and 4 tablespoons of oil. Add the lemon juice to taste, season with sea salt and black pepper, then serve
*Recipe from Jamie Oliver*